Sunday, June 16, 2013

NORMANDY

The Normandy exchange has been a great experience, to know a new place,to learn French culture, eat its gastronomy, and live the experience to spend one week with a different family from ours. The trip was very long, we left at 11 am,from Valencia to Paris, but the bus come late to the airport and we had to wait three hours but at the end we arrived at the school at 11. Once there, everyone went home with his french family.
Throughout the week we made many activities, we were shown the school, it had many and very large facilities. We visited the museum of the world of 1918-1989, it was very interesting and entretaining. And we went to two factories, one of chocolate, there we saw a documentary of chocolate and they gave us some tips for molding it, and the other factory, of cheese, we could see as they made the cheese, there it smelled really bad, but it was fun.
In the afternoons the French and Spanish people got meet, and we went to the villages of Trouville, Deauville and Honfleur, also we were at the beach and we went to some parties. I sepent great evenings these. The last day before returning to Valencia, Ana and Eda made us a surprise, they let us to go to Paris and made a little visit and go to the "Torre Effiel" although it was a short time, but I spent a lovely time the last day in Fance.
That week was a great week, I thought that it wasn't going to like it but I liked it because it was a great experience and I made many French friends and I really enjoyed with my Spanish friends this end of year trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment