Sunday, December 1, 2013

NEWS IN ENGLISH

DOING EXERCISE IS GOOD?
Nowadays practice exercise is an increasing at people, you can see that there are a lot fof people in the morning, afternoon, even at night, doing some exercise, like runing, playing tennis, padel, football,basketball and they also go to the  gym, But not only young  people, adult, elderly too want to have a healthy lifestyle. But is it good to practice exercise?

Doing some exercise or practicing sports, gives you a great benefits such as: improvely respiratory function, keep your muscles healthy, a good flexibility, keep your bones strong, burn calories, begin to have a healthier diet...etc, any exercise is good and it helps you to keep up your weight. Also, it has been proven scientificaly that after doing exercise you feel better and happier, this improves your mood and your confidence.

To do exercise also has his disadvantages, like, if you play a sport in wich you are not qualified to do it, you can cause injury, physical wear, fatigue, fractures, and in extrem cases it can cost your life...

I like to do exercisee, it make me feel good, and also I like playing sports and be in shape, but it's true that sometimes it can be bad, I've been injured  twice for done wrong sport.
But on the other hand I think that everyone who wants to do some exercise can do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment