There’s a new trilogy of an American writer, Veronica Roth. She has just 25 years old, and her inspiration for write started when she was in the University, she wrote her firts book, Divergent.
The book had a lot of success, which made that the write be inspired to write the next books, Insurgent and Allegent that became a trilogy.
The novel of the first book, Divergent, tells the story of a different city of Chicago divided in five factions, Dauntless-the brave, Amity-the peaceful, Erudite-the intelligent, Abnegation-the selfless, and Candor-the honest.
The protagonist, Batrice Prior (Played by Shailene Woodley in the film) grew in Abnegation, but when the young are 16 they have to pass for a test that tells them a which faction belongs, but the test is unfinished with Beatrice, she can manipulates the simulation of the test, and she descober that she belongs to more than one faction, to Abnegation, Dauntless,and to Erudite. So she is a Divergent, something that is no allowed in society, so she has to hide and cover who she really is.
This intriguing and exciting story with the other tow books, tells the risks that Tris (Beatrice) has to live, their lovers, and the tragic end of his destiny.
I love this trilogy it remember me the trilogy of the Hungre Games, some people say that there are similar but I don't think that, is completly different, I love the way that Veronica wrote, I read it in Spanish but I want to read in English, and I recommend the book to everyone, but if you are not a good reader you can watch the film based on the book, which opens the 30 of April in cinemas.
DIVERGENT TRAILER:
No comments:
Post a Comment