Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MY SUMMER

                         MY SUMMER


Summer is to rest from the day to day work, to meet friends, to travel and discover new places and to be with the family.
This summer I spent most of the time being with my family. In july I went for two weeks in a english course, I studied and reviewed the english and I've done new friends, I participated in a concourse from a new library in valencia, Rana books and I won it! They gave me a book!
After that, I went to Murcia to spend a week with my mother's family,I enjoyed the sun and good weather in the country at my grandparents house, I also met my new cousin, Alejandra, and one day I went with some friends of my parents to do rafting. Here is a video
Then I come back and spent a few days in Valencia, and those days I went to the pool for a
swim and I started homework.
In early August we went to Palma de Mallorca to spend a few days with my father's family, but we don't spend much time with the family because we went to the house of the village of mygreat-grandmother, the whole family have been doing village life for three weeks. In these three weeks, besides to be in the village, we also visited my mother's aunt, and there also had a new "cousin", and we went to the beach several times. We did many things and we had a great time.
IMG00261-20120820-1250.jpg
IMG00346-20120826-1326.jpgIMG-20120913-WA002.jpg


And in late August and early September, we've been in Valencia, I met my friends and taking advantage of the last days of sun to go to the pool.
I passed it very well this summer, but it's over and the school starts, but I hope to return to have another summer like this .

No comments:

Post a Comment