No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency
Summary:
Mma Precious Ramotswe had a detective agency in Africa,
she was the only lady private detective in botswana, and her agency was the
best. So she called it the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, with the help of her
secretary, Mma Makutsi, and her best friend Mr JLB Matekoni, she solves a
number of difficult and sometimes dangerous mysteries. My favorite is the
mystery of the boyfriend, is the history about a father who cares about his
daughter, because she is seen with a mysterious boy, the concerned parent asks
Mma Ramostwe to investigate who is this guy, and after investigating, it turns
out that this guy was a figment of the imagination of the daughter and the boy
didn't exist.Opinion personal:
I liked this book a lot because I really like mystery stories, it took me time to read it, but I understood very well,is a very interesting book, and he has helped me understand the grammatical extructuras.
No comments:
Post a Comment