Friday, November 30, 2012

BREAKING DAWN part2



The movie breaking dawn part 2, is based on the book of Stephenie Meyer, is the last book of the twilight saga.
The film begins for the end of the part 1,is when after bella's giving birth to Renesmee, her daughter, edward bites him and she turns it into a vampire,  her life like an inmortal is like never, she is happy with her family and her new life, but the danger had not yet passed, because one of the friends of Carlisle sees renesmme and for her appearance is thought to be an immortal child and in the world of vampires that's a crime, then to get back at the Cullens for killing her boyfriend, she tells to voulturies, which immediately they march to Forks.
But Edward's sister Alice sees them coming in a vision, but the Cullen family doesn't  want to fight, and they ask at all possible vampires that they believe taht Renesmee is half human and half immortal, that bind to them to prevent a war against the Volturi, and at that moment alice and jasper disappear anybody knows why. 
But after a few months the volturies present with an army and all of cullens,the others vampires and werewolves are ready for anything...
Start a war? Whoever won?where are alice and jasper? what will happen with renesmee? all will die?


2 comments:

  1. I want to see that film! I think that Twiligth saga is amazing and I want to see it as soon as I can. It seems spectacular and very interesting.

    Kisses, Raquel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this movie jajaja!!
    Kisses Sara (L).

    ReplyDelete