AQUOPOLIS
This summer I done many things, one of them is that I went to Aquopolis. The 19 of july I met with Raquel, Viki, Azadi and Maria, to go to Aquopolis, we went in train to cullera, when we arrived we took the bus to the park. The park opens at 11 we arrived at time, there was a lot of people, we leaved our things in a locker, and then we went to the atreccions, we started for Volcano Jacuzzi, then we went for other atraccions, like Waves Beach,Speed Race,Rapids,Mini Zig Zag,Black Hole,Indiana.. We throw for all the slides, the best was Amazonia River, because you hit with everyone and it's fun, and the worst was Kamikaze,because when you are sliding, it looks like you're flying out,it gives a little scary, but it's exciting. After, we ate something in the resaurant and while we are making the digestion, a girl made us some really cool tattoos, then we came back for all the slides until 7pm because at that time the park closes. So Raquel, Viki, Azadi and Maria returned to the train station, and my father came to pick me up in his car, to go to Murcia.
I have spent a great day with my friends, we have had a fun day and I hope to repeat the next summer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment