Sunday, August 18, 2013

CUBE

This summer I went to a new language academy, called CUBE in Godella, there you can learn English, French, German and Chino in diferent levels,you can choose individual or in a group, they do classes for help you in other subjects, they have a native and bilingual teachers, that's a great advantage. The place is new, it have two floors,with many classes, they have a place for the students with the best installations.
I went with my sisiter, one month two hours a day.The first day they made us a prove to see our level, we talk with a native teacher, and he said me that I would do the level B1, my sister went to the level C1, beacuse her level is better than mine.
My class started with nine students, but we finish being five, my teacher's name is Mary, is native from California, and is a great teacher, she has taught me too much this  summer.
I really love english, and I think this academy is really good, in this course, apart to learn and review my English, I made good friends, even more older than me, I've had a good experience and encourage you to come to this academy, because I think that you will have a good time here, and I hope to came back next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment